nadyahutagalungA tall glass of Yakon + kale + wheatgrass + mint + apple. Goodness booster major! #juicingwithnad #greenkampongjuice @greenkampongjuice
- leaaprilYeayy... Im the 100 liker, @nadyahutagalung. :-P
- theglowingtruthLove the Combe ;)
- ar.leighnaHey @nadyahutagalung what do you do with the pulps of the fruits and veg after juicing them?
- waxingcornerHijaunya cetar sekali ya
- nadyahutagalung@arleighna we compost it :) it's fabulous for our veggie garden. Depending on what you have juiced you can use for many things like adding to cakes to make them moist or mixing into pet food.. Usually carrots & apples R great for that.
- nadyahutagalung@arleighna if you have a dehydrator you can use that too and mix with herbs & spices to make a sprinkle for salads..
- putrasinagaaAwas kak di campur jadi bahaya nantu ;)
- gibosinatrahow does it taste? i aint sure that it will taste good...or at least somethin drinkable cc @nadyahutagalung
- braxen39Blä!!!!!!!!!!! Är du monster eller
- sjunemyselfLove the kitchen tip about the pulp!
- sjunemyselfWhat kind of veges will be good to be dehydrated as spices for salads?
- ar.leighnaThose are great tips! If only I had space for a veggie garden too haha. Love these tips:) thank you @nadyahutagalung!
- emeliasusantoCan I know how u do it? Only juice and drink the water or blender and eat with the pulps. Thank you @nadyahutagalung
- anthon_felixHmmmm..... i like green...... ;*
- paulinlieWhat is wheatgrass? Where can i find it?
Log in to like or comment.