instagramTonight marks the start of the four-day Frieze New York art fair (@friezenewyork), one of the art world's biggest annual events. Frieze started in 2003 in London, but last year they opened a second fair at Randall’s Island Park in New York City. Artists, galleries, shoppers and spectators alike are documenting the fair and the artwork that's both for sale and on display.
To get a behind-the-scenes look, be sure to follow Brazilian artist Vik Muniz (@vikmuniz), American artist Daniel Arsham (@daniel_arsham), art magazine Artforum (@artforum), collector and auctioneer Simon de Pury (@simondepury) and gallery Hauser & Wirth (@hauserwirth). To see all the photos from the fair, tap the blue location text above this image. Photo by @vikmuniz
- mericmericerOmg :))
- sinead.gordonI'm in a pile of fish
- brandon_dtshit il est mioeux de fair attention en austie
- tyler_the_swaggerdo u travel around the world?
- basheer_saidI hate Instagram.
- grantmichaelparkerLol haven't commented in a year
Log in to like or comment.