acontinuousleanOpening tomorrow at 36 White Street: @bestmadeco
- megsiegal@tugboat801 for you
- fourfingeredfisherman@pablamo you should go
- manifestworldwide@jzwphoto perfect!
- houseofmaguire@just_jarrod @matthewrdale a flannel shirt? Sure. Red Wings? Ok. Why not. But Axes? A bit... poseur-y. If you're gonna be a weekend warrior and chop a log, dare I say cooler to just go to Sears and get yourself a solid Craftsman.
- azc_123That moon poster looks cool.
- beau_monroe@djskenya !
- landvsoceanI'm in love with all of it. Simply love.
- jzwphotoYeah that's nice... @manifestworldwide
- acontinuouslean@just_jarrod @matthewrdale @houseofmaguire Live, and let live.
- jonathanallenlancasterI do actually work with my hands...if a city, suit wearing man wants to hang an axe on the wall to rugged out his space and throw on some rugged digs to fulfill that natural desire in his heart...get it brother.
- markatos_@jonathanallenlancaster well said, man.
- jamesleeduffy@camellor we need to go here
- jamesleeduffyI have a number of axes, some I use to chop wood in the country and some hang in my city creative studio.
- camellor@weareshadows indeed
- harryos@archtoprocker porn
- fashionwhirledLove this company, its gear, the axes! Sigh....even I want an axe to hang on MY wall. Who knows? I might even use it. ;)
- nhgajewskiIt's all about living the dream, men buying expensively priced and stylized work wear to look blue collar. The axes are great looking. The paint adds price to an already expensive, yet, functional tool that will probably never be used. But Best Made's Axes aren't about whether they are used or not, it's about design and art.
Log in to like or comment.