celticsOn this day in 1987, five offensive rebounds led to a Danny Ainge three-pointer with 3:00 to go as #Boston rallied to beat Detroit 117-114 in the seventh game of the 1987 Eastern Conference Finals. Ainge also made this 18-footer with 25 seconds left to give the #Celtics the lead 108-105. #tbt
- mustnotsleep_mustwarnothers@londonspop -___-
- trotskyoseoClassics playoffs....
- superman_drummer12I love it
- benny_boyy65Where's Larry bird
- tatone2001Larry Bird for ever
- petermurphyyLarry bird is my fav player all time with Bill Russell
- lulu.wreikat@ahendi84 Aaaaa5 ya amigo, I adore them 💚 #bleedgreen #iamceltic
- faheedshafauim a pistons fan
- koolgmikeIt a damn shame that the bigots in Boston don't show love to the best fuckin franchise in Boston sport history fuckin bandwagon patriots fans the pats wasn,t shit till brady came Bruins was good but not great until 2011 same with the Soxs but the C's was winning in the 50's,60's,70's&80's.
- brandon_yao17 rings @presleyxx_1912
- sports_photos5U got a point @bigkoolgmike
- koolgmike@sports_photos5 you feel me hell the Sox haven't won shit before 04 and when Orr left the B didn't do shiit even with Borque & Neely they couldn't get over the hump and the pats was never shit hell Boston was ashamed of there ass for losing so much.
- samuelplummerrHey @thefuzz252 u spelt Mchale wrong
- joelwoody1These r my top two favorite teams! Cool fact!
- chasetheshamrockmanBoy I LOVE Danny Ainge AND Pi=3.14159265358...
- g.white34Danny Ainge If your a Fan read the book On Top Of The World📗
- skinpharaohhe sucks
- vincent1233488Ny Sucks !!!!!!!!!
Log in to like or comment.