jonacuffMy wife saw a guy steal his bike back from a thief at UNC! I love the note he left. (I added hearts)
- lettnerThat should be the new insult "You bike-stealing piece of love"
- ted620711Justic is best served cold!!!
- aldisalOoo mad-libs...
- jennyacuff@jonacuff love language: Instagramable photos
- beckysallinger@jennyacuff 😭👏👏
- dru_beeHaha terrible handwriting. Great ... Dare I say payback?
- chelsealynnabbottLoving the hyphenation of "bike-stealing." In writing an angry, though justified letter, one should always hyphenate. Bravoooo
- calebsimpsonI once stole my own bike back too, back in college. The guy rode right past me at a gas station so I left my car and rode the bike home.
- mogul_maToo funny!
- steph_annie_michely@chelsealynnabbott !!! Hahahahah LOVE your post & SO true!! 👍😆😂
- evegon77My sister stole her bike back too! Guy lived on the same block & left it outside his front door. #stupidcriminal
- acvanwertHappened to me. My neighbor stole my bike and was bright enough to leave it lying in his back yard.
Log in to like or comment.