natgeoPhoto: @coryrichards 50 yrs ago today, an @natgeo sponsored expedition to Mt. Everest put the first American on the summit. Today, over 5000 people have climbed the mountain. However, despite all the hype, drama, and mess, it remains a truly sacred place, special beyond words. 50 yrs of our own national heritage aside, it still has the power to inspire. I believe it always will. This image was taken from camp 1 on Pumori when I was there with natgeo explorer @conradclimber. @thephotosociety @thenorthface
- rashedalmazrou3iههههه اصلن ها طريق عزبتنا
- parash061Khumbu, had been there twice. Want to be there again.
- popy_o@roliviam wiiiiiiiiiiiii...
- rachelleninaThat is amazing!
- rizalsurazPlz dont ignore the country name..:'(
- t_wrecks_@connormarshall1212 regarde les etoiles
- marcohas@erikazek lindo
- kgr83All those stars!! Wow
- cocoflint@jenohill we should go here so u can see this sky
- super88😧😳👌 so much cool shit @tashito
- azizanailuvarboleh, tapi sampai sana suda innalilah aku @jinggasenja
- _tyson344_This is so pretty but does not come close to the beauty of my girl(: 😍 @kailee_jhay_kunschke
- _kunschkeAwe<3 @tyson_lorentson
Log in to like or comment.