natgeoPhoto: @kitracahana West 34th street. Springtime in Manhattan.
- rebecca.forknerBecause art takes countless forms
- cucus_@Wildboy1812 hahahhaha it's true your wife and your little girl actually looks like the lady in the picture they are relate?? @bettysandoval yes agree with you :)
- rotondo02Bad picture
- rotondo02Don't like it
- samuelrobertthompsonNo good
- n9n9_11Then ? What is special about this pic !
- mixemohMaybe the colors?
- wildboy1812@liliyumiwong how about this one, I think I wing the Wong number! Lol
- zentanglesThe women's expression , looks like she is on a mission, or much on her mind. While the young boy would like to notice something he might be seeing. Maybe the message of the picture is: "Do we ever have the time to Slow Down?"
- k.walt@zentangles I like that, "do we ever have time to slow down". Kids see the world in such a beautiful way. We should take the time to really look
- zentanglesYour welcome!
- nairam731It was taken cause despite her clothing and location, Manhattan (some place deemed as progressive and dignified) the 3rd World Cowntree lady still cannot blend in.
- nairam731No doubt they're wearing expensive clothes just like the hipster New Yorkers but no matter how hard she will try she still look like those Mexican blanket weavers.
- nairam731@dansanstyle hashtag aerospottles
- nairam731@dansanstyle they're pictured for national geographic that's pretty fucked up my peoples
- nairam731@dansanstyle in this day and age were still a sight to be reconned with as looking national geographic-y
- rejanepadoaniMãe é mãe e pronto!!
- karlisch.luna@the_real_bdiddy ignorant .
Log in to like or comment.