designspongeBrooklyn Bridge park treat after a good hydro therapy session :)
- pitsandkittiesSuch a beauty!!! What's her therapy for??
- abiraePretty Shmoopy! Bring her by to visit next time!
- designspongeWhen she was rescued she had a shattered pelvis, legs and perforated bladder :( lots of healing left to do
- instanormSweet Angel! Hope she heals soon.
- clairewallbankIt breaks my heart into pieces to think that there are people out there who can be so cruel to beautiful animals 😔
- ariane__kPoor thing! Glad she found such a good home.
- jiadelWow thats heartbreaking, she's an amazing little tough cookie. Now I see why you named her Hope.
- pitsandkitties@designsponge oh goodness, poor baby!! Her peacefulness makes it seem she knows all the bad is behind her, she has a beyond wonderful and happy home now and a mom who will protect her. :)
- sallyogilvieShe's so lucky she's with you!!! Rescue dogs are the best. I love mine so much and can't believe anyone would have hurt her!
- jessicanicholsartI'm so glad she has a loving owner now. Poor bubs!
- fetchlightphotoSo glad you're helping this dog!
- studiolittlecrescues are great. we love our rescue mutt and she loves us!
- golfchicknycLuckiest puppy ever
- scituatehall@golfchicknyc took the words right out of my mouth! 🐶
- iconicspiritLove will and can cure all...Hope is proof....
Log in to like or comment.