amyjomartinEdinburgh! Just learned that the official animal here in Scotland is The Unicorn. Brilliant.
- alexandrapotoraGorgeous!! 😍
- philmcnamara_You should check out the Tapas Restaurant there, amazing
- elroyofderoversIt isn't the Unicorn!!! It's the Haggis @amyjomartin (lived here all my life).
- elroyofderovers@philmcnamara5378 Which one?
- elroyofderovers@amyjomartin Are you doing a seminar in Edinburgh? If so where and when?
- julieyeatsDefinitely try haggis!
- astra_ptAwesome, Amy! I lived in Edinburgh for 9 years! Try the Nepalese resto in Haymarket, the Khukhuri. Beautiful places in the west end and George st. Old town/royal mile has lots of cool old underground pub spots. The walking ghost tours are actually really good too! The area around the Art Gallery & St mary's cathedral is gorgeous.
Log in to like or comment.