ed.templeton#edscouchadventure is still trudging along. Physical therapy 3 days a week. #toymachinesocks
- manuel_teaR u gonna be able to skate someday in the future ed? Skateboarding needs your cheese sauce knowledge during tours @tempster_returns
- tomoattibuuurrrrr says the foot
- mortsnapOf course he can skate .....obviously the people who ask this?have never seen John comer skate
- mortsnapSkating is rolling....not tricks
- terrylovestocuss@tempster_returns is this the worst injury of your career? That scar is pretty big.
- ed.templeton@terrylovestocuss yeah. There's another scar of the same size on the other side too.
- danmasontree@tempster_returns I feel you, I'm 29.. broke my tibula and fibula in December skating, 8 pins and a plate. Just start skating again this month, hang in there.
- johnybrito@tempster_returns he doesn't like the smell of your feet ...poor socks
- sixavenashvillePhysical therapy cold wraps and massages are the best! Hang in there!
- frappechinogay ass socks
- rangamaneNice your leg doesn't look dead anymore
- jonathanharper@tempster_returns have they got you in the pool at all for therapy. If not ask about it. Hydrostatic pressure is your best friend! Good luck and keep pushing!
- cindy_luuu_whoHa ha im buying you these lol @lisa_cisneros25
- itsnotttravisAwesome finally I see some shot socks I can't catch on to this tube sock phase.
- itsnotttravisShort socks*
- dirtyal32Nice work dude, keep up the therapy.
- thefishbulbfilesLooking better!
- dudeitsdanLookin good
- instaffejWas wondering how this is coming along. I remember my PT was a painful bummer and didn't feel productive enough. Worked out in the end, hungrier to skate than ever.
Log in to like or comment.