padmalakshmiRamp Roasting at 9am-olive oil, thyme, black pepper, pink salt, that's all folks!
- hereachickthereachickI've not tried this after a girls night out... Looks delicious!
- chefdivinePink salt is amazing
- deannepalilio@nolimarvel tita i remembered you told me you love ramps and that they only come in spring. 😊
- chris_paul_101@padmalakshmi for breakfast ha interesting
- ohlala_elisaLove Ramps!!! They have succulent Ramp Toasts at #abckitchen for a short time while in season, but your simple and delicious recipe looks absolutely flawless 💐❤🍴 @padmalakshmi
- padmalakshmiYes perfect for breakfast with crusty grilled bread and fried eggs on top.
- mariabrdHow long did you roast them for ? @padmalakshmi thanks
- graphicsgirl76What is a ramp exactly and what does it taste like?
- nolimarvel@thedeelicious yes dee ramps are in season now. Best pesto I tasted is made of ramps. It's garlicky spicy and tastes so good as pasta pesto sauce. Ramps are foraged in farms in upstate NY and in the Carolinas. There's a ramp festival on May 15 where NY chefs will be cooking with ramps as the main ingredient.
Log in to like or comment.