padmalakshmiRamping up Spring #springtimeveggiea #ramps #greenmaeket
- cepaceousDamn, I believe you have the cover of your next cookbook :)
- mila66Are those green onions?
- moemoe711@mila66 they're ramps
- mila66Ok, never heard of them.
- padmalakshmiThey are wild foraged leeks that only grow in the spring for 6 weeks. Ramps are in the allium family like garlic and onions but softer and have an earthy funk to them.
- robertasbrReally like these cooking photos.
- concretecatNice pic
Log in to like or comment.