bgardnerThis is what NOT running fast looks like. Destroyed by 10 miles.
- codylShave your chest for the next run
- renewabelleYou're all grrrrr-y.
- texascopywriterCutie patooty....or should I say... like a thundercat?
- bgardner@renewabelle -- believe me, I was all grrrr-y. :-)
- kylechowningWhat are you running 13.1 in these days?
- bgardner@kylechowning -- last 1/2 I ran was in March (it was a hilly one) and I did it in 1:50. My PR is 1:45:48.
- kylechowning@bgardner whoa! That's impressive. I just ran a 2:04 today in a complete downpour.
Log in to like or comment.