chefazI am backstage at Franklin BBQ and can't believe my good fortune. Aaron is a genius and a superbly gracious host
- leesacksIn any conflict Aaron Franklin can walk up to the negotiating table. Say "guys, I know we all hate each other here...but have you tried my brisket?" And each side will realize the futility in war and make peace.
- burtontheredTry the Tipsy Texan... His food is well worth the wait.
- neverthesameI'll have a pound of lean, a pound of fatty and some sausages please. Amazing!
- jamievesayWish they could do something about the line. Or perhaps that thins out the (devoted) herd. 🐂
- deathkittenOmg you're in austin!!
- goodpop@chefaz Aaron treats every Franklin patron just like that! Great guy!
- chicken_66Just today read about the Tipsy Texan an houro
- chicken_66Crap, sorry. Just today read about the Tipsy Texan in a Zagat article about 16 guilty pleasures in restaurants around the US, .
- swty_roseI like Aaron's frames! 👍
- jeffnnjJust got them yesterday #penguin.
- tx.iceman@chefaz Best BBQ in Tx. Well worth the wait.
- kirk0712The best.
- ginganinja72One of the best! With one of my favorites. Awesome!!
- texascraigHeck yes!
- awarteyphilip9s boss!!
- blakeedBest 2 hours I've ever spent in line waiting for the Mona Lisa of brisket. Tell him the guy that was drooling like a basset hound says hey.
Log in to like or comment.