eddierossA few of my favorite monogrammed silver pieces. The JK spoon I found for @Jaithan in London, the Ross spreader I found at an estate sale in the Bay Area, EJR spreader was a culinary institute graduation gift from my good friend Jake, and the ES coin silver spoon I found for a buck in the bottom a box at the knights of Columbus flea in Greenwich.
- susanspungenDon't you live when you find your own initials?
- susanspungenLove I meant
- eventuallyvintageVintage silver is my addiction also. Each piece is a treasure, made with such skill and attention to detail that will never be duplicated again. Heartbreaking to think that people are selling these heirlooms to be melted down to get a few bucks.
- eddieross@susanspungen it's the best!! & then love and use it just as much as the first person did.
- ferrissdonhamGood eye Eddie!
- wendycellisI only buy monogrammed silver. It has such a soul.
- tricia_heatonLove monogrammed silver!!
Log in to like or comment.