tonyhawkOne more from our 2011 trip to Iceland. @catherine_o & drove to a lonesome waterfall, once an area of pagan sacrifices. #sogoth
- __heido__Looks a lil chile! Ha!
- ingistThis picture is taken a thingvellir national park in Iceland. The waterfall is called oxararfoss, and we only sacrificed the pagans who really deserved it!
- lyss_louDo you have like a prof. Photographer w. you at all times or some shit?? Lucky.
- tonyhawk@lyss_lou self-timer on my G15
- amberchaversAwesome! My cousins live there but I have never been! It looks so cool!
- andriobamaHahah how cool man I'm from Iceland, you should have a skate show there we all love you
- lyss_lou@tonyhawk thats awesome! I figured that too :) takes great photos!
- jfra95@tonyhawk is that skogar falls?
- arukadeathso duiy
- jeremykeenanWe went there...but you hiked all the way around to the other side...good choice
- michiel63That's cute😜
- keshawnjonesBro too cool
- 123wyatt123Nice little match
- amanemonesia@naifon I prefer your pics... ;)
- ghh_1988it's not Skógarfoss.
- calebishopHey @tonyhawk do u know tony Alva or any of the Z-boys?
- danielcorchueloI do!
Log in to like or comment.