visitphillyPhoto by guest Instagrammer @hannansaleh #visitphilly #trolly #fishtown #vintage
- rmencherLove it! @hannansalah
- carobeanoramaVery cool.
- malikphotoThe zoo trolley/Girard Avenue Trolley. Growing up in Philly, the trolley was an EXPERIENCE - the smell of the vinyl, the ding of the bell, the bumps and shakes as it rolled across the tracks. As a kid, looking out of the window of ANY trolley a story was woven in your mind as you passed through neighborhood to neighborhood and absorbed the rich (and poor) history of Philadelphia.....wow - that single photo TOOK ME BACK.
- beck1923Me too^^ remember. 15cents to ride lol!!
- deedee58Loved going into the tunnel
- deedee58From SW Philly. At least that's what we called if, the tunnel. Sure it was the subway...lol. Either way, lived taking the trolley into Center City.
- postpartemLoved riding on the trolley .. Miss it.
Log in to like or comment.