howjoyfulAfter spending all winter in our dining room table two floors up, I'm finally moved down to my studio, now to get rid of piles of emails and get some work done! Hopefully I'll finish the rooms soon so I can show the whole thing, here a little peek #myoffice #howjoyfulstudio #springisfinallyhere #howjoyfulhouse #howjoyfulstudio
- howjoyful@jydubs5 @jdkoch thank you ladies!!
- howjoyful@sweetchicevents @livylovedesigns I think I need to re-touch it because it seems too light right now, definitely one of the most fun project so far 😊
- howjoyful@yinthinks hopefully it will happen in the next month or two 😅
- howjoyful@priscpizarro aww thank you! You are so sweet! Things move WAY slower with a baby, that's for sure!!
- ardeejagtProud of you.
- howjoyful@ardeejjagt thank you so much Ardee!! 😘
- witeeSo beautiful!
- howjoyful@witee @silverpencils thank you ladies! 😊
- howjoyful@misskamaile @nejireta thank you ladies!
- howjoyful@billiemonster I'm so excited to finish :)
- howjoyful@fromjoy that is so fun that you grew up in Chile, not a lot of people even know where Chile is here haha. And thank you do much for your comment you really just made my day! Besos!!
- mtngirl27What do you do in your studio?
- howjoyful@mtngirl27 I have 2 rooms, this one is my office, I also have all of my store items here and shipping station, so design and pack, the other is my sewing room and I also craft and screenprint there :)
- mtngirl27So cool. It's a really nice studio. How's your little one doing?
- mtngirl27BTW, I'm Elisa, Jeremy Ellis' wife. He's worked with your husband.
- howjoyful@mtngirl27 yes! I remember meeting you guys long long time a go at Will's house :) and thank you! I'm excited to post the whole studio soon. The little one is great, just getting into trouble already, how is yours? Isn't he only a month younger than Conner?
- mtngirl27Our lil one is good. Jacob was born Nov 21st, so I think about a month younger. Can't wait to see more studio pics.
Log in to like or comment.