jeffstapleMany brands have done designs "inspired" by this man (aka ripped off his identity) but only Mr. Mike Tyson himself authorizes this one. @staplepigeon x @miketyson capsule collection comin at you this Summer 2013! 👊
- sretsokVery well designed concept, but I can't get behind it. But who cares what I think?
- jeffstapleDont forget to check out the videos I did with Mike. Google: "1-2-1 Mike Tyson"
- ak_firenot a huge fan of mike, but from the looks of it, appears as if you are creating one hell of a collaboration!
- theforestlabIt makes so much sense. @jeffstaple
- random_rush_I have to have this I love the interviews
- nicktkpintostop. this is so hard.
- msgoodeggFinally, a collaboration with cultural and emotional significance.
- ibbytarafdarI fucking love NYC! Lol everything creative happens up there! So urban!
- davidjmnz@ez_casualiving weak
- burtoffskiI still fail to see the "emotional and cultural significance" of a collaboration with a convicted rapist. As I said before I like the brand and I respect @jeffstaple. I'm not hating on this I'm just voicing my opinion. @jeffstaple I'd really appreciate your thoughts behind this, other than the fact Mike Tyson likes pigeons.
- justaslost@burtoffski he was a beast in the ring. I'm not a sports guy but it was nothing short of impreesive to see how he boxed. Also there's a couple docs on him and I he gets a bad wrap. He's messed up but I actually don't believe he raped anyone
- ohitsteddyTyson didn't draw it
- papipanya@sethap We should get this 4 dad.
Log in to like or comment.