jamieoliverRecipe if the day a really nice & unusual cod and potato stew & before you Eco lovers start slamming me ( remember im on your side) for using Cod .. But Scray Cod ( meaning wanderer as it travails between Russian /Norway ) Is fully sustainable & brilliantly managed from both countries and is seasonal from january to now and its fabulous !! The inspiration for this one comes from conversations with my Icelandic & Danish chef friends who prize their cod. Traditionally, they prepare it in lots of different ways; pickled, salted, dried or smoked. This stew is similar to the way in which they slowly stew salt cod after soaking it (so that the excess salt seasons the other ingredients in the soup, like the potatoes). Good salt cod is quite hard to find these days, so I've adapted the recipe to use fresh cod, but you can also use other sustainable white fish enjoy love #jamie x x x http://bit.ly/ZLY3EK
- jamieoliver@rybeck1 I use nearly all British fish day boats but if you want volumes of amazing sustainable cod Norway is one of the answers I support British fisherman more than most get prospective mate this issue is very complex
- melissa_gartnerMmm looks and sounds delish @beardtamer_
- arcreactrix#jamie @jamieoliver is awesome xxxxx
- sandroppaI've made this it's delicious! The orange zest just takes it to another level
- a.r.i.a.n.a.rmSorry but no one can cook cod like portuguese! You must absolutely try our plates with cod!
- luvameliaLooks good
- positively.coconuts@sffooddude looks like a cod and potato sort of day!
- annasundstomLooks delicious! ^^
- fabisheartbeat#arimellh ...you are so right.You make me miss Lisbon :-/
- sffooddude@squishycoco I'd love to try it! Thanks for the heads up!
- themutsa72Baccala or stocco Jamie?
- rybeck1@jamieoliver I deal with the complex issues everyday,the situation is being made worse by celeb chefs like Hugh choosing to ignore the work that's being done & misleading the public,keep buying British fella,this isn't a dig at you.
- jdeano2012Zzzzzzzzzzzzz story time
- aquamalFlounder or cod? I'm a cod girl!
- cernow77Do us a Scran fella!
- theurbanorganicLuv Cod, very sustainable, and a great hearty/flaky white fish. Extremely delectable, and one of my faves! 🎣
- cybokatOne of our favorites i make it at least twice a month
- ghufran82Love what u do!
Log in to like or comment.