usinteriorSt. Marks National Wildlife Refuge was established in 1931 to provide wintering habitat for migratory birds and is one of the oldest refuges in the country. It includes coastal marshes, islands, tidal creeks and estuaries of seven north #Florida rivers, and is home to a diverse community of plant and animal life. The refuge also has strong ties to a rich cultural past, and is home to the St. Marks Lighthouse, which was built in 1832 and is still in use today. Photo: Viktor Posner #publiclands #sunset #instagood #instacool #birds #beauty #bestoftheday #photooftheday
- 33_wonderlandLove It !
- decoramazing view! @decor
- echristy24Love this but where is it located?
- alontheroad@zainajameela How did I not find this gem in FL?!
- zainajameela@alontheroad a whole month and you didn't see it?!
- sizzlemayfieldBe to the top of that HO!!!!!! @halleymonster
- sizzlemayfieldSuch a fucking cute as light house!!!
- sizzlemayfield@echristy24 its located outside of Tallahasse FL
Log in to like or comment.