tshoxenreiderScariest movie ever.
- swtgrl1231Good to know.
- malmowYes! It scared me when I was a kid, and it scares me now. The hall of heads!
- sarahjohnson_txMy husband was afraid of the funnel made when the water drained from the bath tub and refused to take baths for a whilw.
- tshoxenreider@malmow That was definitely the freakiest part to me, too.
- citrusholly@j_swenson labyrinth!' My heart
- redeeming_tableYes I still remember watching it in second grade at a slumber party.
- kristenkillIt was horrifying!
- sarahaileen74Watcher in the Woods (Disney)- nightmares since 6th grade.
- tshoxenreider@citrusholly @j_swenson Oh, I was definitely a Labyrinth fan.
- tshoxenreider@sarahaileen74 I remember that one, too! 4th grade slumber party...
- se7en_hoodsExactly !!!
- aimee_asnbtc2017BEST movie ever!!!!! 👍👍
- treesalldance@j_swenson The Dark Crystal...yikes!
- iamicanioughtiwillNever saw this one. Loved Labyrinth, traumatized by Secret of NIMH. :)
- mary_d_I totally agree!!! I must have been about 4 when thus came out and my mum took me and a friend to watch this at the movies (our first movie experience) ........SCARY!!
- life_passionatelyOne of my fav movies as a kid. Seeing as an adult it was a really weird kids movie!
- strongartsThe wheelers!
Log in to like or comment.