lesley.was.hereWhat is this fucking hipster ketchup that came with my room-service burger?
- mansonrepublicaHeinz or GTFO
- heysierra_That came with the Lost Crates gourmet box like a year ago.
- amber_karnesHahaha. This is some portlandia level shit.
- veequeueBut is it tasty?
- lesley.was.here@veequeue It is not tasty for ketchup. It might be tasty as something else.
- clct45Did you gourmet-scoop it?
- ess_jayI am now planning on gourmet scooping everything.
- lesley.was.here@amber_karnes That's exactly what I thought!
- elizabethlauranelsonOk Instagram won't hyperlink stuff; tried to post a link to the Edible Manhattan article about the guys who started Sir Kensington. I like it - it's yummy and fancy. I've only lived in Brooklyn 6 years but I guess I've assimilated because I don't bat an eye at artisanal anything!
- elizabethlauranelsonAlso the company is named after a cat.
- victoriouscarterare you in Williamsburg?!
- christinedavittIt's pretty good!! Very zesty!
- croptopgothMy friend's brother started that company. Soooooo no comment.
- lexyplexThe scooping makes this unacceptable.
- polianarchyNamed after a cat + "gourmet scooping" = kitty litter jokes
- juilliartGOURMET SCOOPING KETCHUP. Which hotel has this ?! Hipster Hotel 77 ?
Log in to like or comment.