chefazBravo Emeril: "world doesn't work without giving back!" ... You are a great example for us all.
- teramchughI've always loved him ❤Emeril was the 1st to get me into all these cooking shows!
- uhmasianSame here @teramchugh! I remember growing up watching Emeril with my parents.
- beemichaelHe needs another show on Food Network!
- travlnjimHe's just sooooo cool.
- marcioh18Great person, great chef, need a new show with Emeril!
- wildhoneyy_I only had eight years with my Mom here and one of the strongest memories with her is the fact that every night, no matter what else was going on, everything had to stop and she would turn on Emeril for an hour and I would watch it with her. Every night. Re run or not, she had to watch Emeril. I was so young and it used to get on my nerves but now (coming up on) eleven years (May 17, 2002) later I can't be more grateful for that memory with her and forever will I love Emeril because he brought me that memory in a sense. My Mom was a network engineer during the day and a chef every other moment and she was great at both. @chefaz
Log in to like or comment.