laurendahlpdxKaboom! Getting really close on these. Kid Cudi in my sewing room helped. Faux Thai Fisherman Pants for kids!!! #kidsclothesweek #sewing
- titchythreadsGood skill to have, I reckon it'd be a very popular pattern once you've cracked it. I'll stop bombarding you with questions now :)
- laurendahlpdx@craftstorming no I love the conversation! Hehe...gives me something to do when I am preggo lazy on the couch.
- titchythreadsGlad I wasn't interrupting the pattern. In that case you missed a question ^
- laurendahlpdx@craftstorming oh! I got married in Phang Nga in the middle of the forest. :)
- titchythreadsI bet it was wonderful. I got married in Fiji. Also, #bagsybeyourfirsttester #isbagsyusedoutsidetheuk #ishouldreallygotosleepnow
- laurendahlpdx@craftstorming bagsy?
- titchythreadsHmmm, maybe first dibs?
- laurendahlpdx@craftstorming you and @callajaire !
- titchythreadsOK, I can share :)
- laurendahlpdx@craftstorming got it! Re: bagsy. What size is your kiddo?
- adamwestThese rule!!
- laurendahlpdx@adamwest thank you!
- imaginegnatsGo you! I'm going to need this pattern :)
- laurendahlpdx@imaginegnats I am glad you like it!
- callajaireOoh I'm excited!!
- titchythreadsOne is 2, the other is 4 but tall and skinny, I usually mix width of 2 or 3 and height of 5 for him.
- titchythreadsI thought I replied with sizes, am I going crazy?
- laurendahlpdx@craftstorming I didn't see any!
- titchythreadsI must have not hit send. I have one 2yo, size 2 and a tall skinny 4yo, usually make 3 width and 5 height for him.
Log in to like or comment.