juleshoughCheck out this meteor crater our pilots just pointed out... Just outside of flagship 1mile wide and 500ft deep! Crazy!! #wifiontheplanerules
- ir_s.v_besThought it was brownies in the oven
- elfuegowSkippin ur final destinatipn
- hopedaveyI've been there before.
- tapphotocoI thought it was a marble table! Amazing shot. Also nice to have a friendly pilot.
- ryanvetter17@lunchroomjr this looks like nuketown zombies
- lunchroomjr@ryan_vetter it might be because of the tiny lot next to it
- aidansdad1Where was that taken
- annabell097Great picture of it. I think I visited that years ago.
- nativepearl@juleshough *Flagstaff, AZ
- elkaveBeen there! Seen it, in person!(Flagstaff, Az) .... "It's only the largest goddamn hole on the face of the planet... (From backseat) Clark your language. -Sorry make that the second!" -National Lampoon's Vacation
- dglsjThat's Barringer Crater. Astronauts were trained there before the moon landings.
- darshg_99@isawthesai , thought I would share this with you!!!!
- hey.its.chloThat's awesome!!!!!!
- rylie_sloneyour pilot was my best friends dad....
- paiggemcmahonWhoa that's really cool!!!!
- hjlee88Flagstaff @juleshough
Log in to like or comment.