amyjomartinWatched a well get drilled today thanks to @charitywater. It was a special moment to witness the water appear as the entire village watched. Many smiling faces!! #somathrive
- craigbergonzoni@amyjomartin Amazing
- upm4I agree, amazing! Reminds me of my parents who now live in the Congo telling me that every morning they have people come to their well for water. @charitywater keep being awesome!
- sportsesquireThere are few feelings in the world greater than seeing faces light up like that. We are blessed.
- gioottWow @amyjomartin what an experience you are living! I wish I was there with you! This just brought tears!
- victoria7729Wow amazing! X
- amyjomartin@gioott You will get there. For sure. Love your passion for @charitywater. It was incredible.
- amyjomartin@craigbergonzoni Amazing indeed.
- amyjomartin@upm4 yes. Women were carrying clay pots on their backs all the way to the water source. And it wasn't clean water. Long walks, two times a day.
- amyjomartin@sportsesquire Agreed. Very blessed.
Log in to like or comment.