coreymartinezzLet the journey begin once again. This time I am taking it slower on different routes, back roads no interstates and 4 days not 2 days. As I am loading up this morning I find that my bike rack didn't like the hard tail so much on the way out to Atx. I found a crack 3/4 way around one of the main supports of it :-/ I put springs on it now so that should help save it but can only hope it last the ride home. I will be keeping an eye on it and if it seems to get bigger I may ditch the bike in the woods to lighten the load. Stay tuned kids for a possible scavenger hunt this bike haha. #TnezAtxMotoTrip #homewardbound #nashvillebound #laterAustin #freeride #rubbersidedown #wishmeluck
- bobbysimmonsI need to to this safe travels man. @bamatnez
- dannypeeeIf you ditch your bike please post grid coordinates 👍
- seth_kimbroughDude! Watch yo self!
- bhuntnhSafe travels! Awesome seeing you
- mulligan4130Rad! Safe ride home!
- manufacturedbeatsSafe travels!
- joelbarnett1025Going for it haha! Safe travels
- cadavrultimatumGears in action boys
- trickstealer@bamatnez ride safe!
- thefids@bamatnez good luck be safe.
- bmxstreetninjaCheck yo Self before you wreck yo self
- jonfudge2011@bamatnez I always wished they made a bike rack for my crotch rocket million dollar idea lol
- christianrigalSafe journeys man!
- tafgtafgDamn hope it holds up, stay safe!
- jaredwashington@golluplife you need this so maybe you'll ride more
- primarythreadsMad max stylz😎
- ecua404@bamatnez keep us posted on that complete
- randyboebandeeHappy birthday.
- mcgregor_43A wise man once said....when in doubt use duck tape
- freddiemiillerWhat type of motorcycle is that?
Log in to like or comment.