instagramStruck by a bout of wanderlust—partly spurred by the global community of creative people they follow on Instagram—Dutch duo Marije Kuiper (@marijekuiper), a documentary photographer, and Bas Berkhout (@bas_berkhout), a documentary filmmaker, set out on a journey to meet and learn about the folks who inspire them on a daily basis. The result is Like Knows Like (likeknowslike.com), a website full of documentaries, profiles and interviews with talented people from across the artistic spectrum. Visit blog.instagram.com to see their interviews with three Instagrammers that inspired them: Kelsey Brookes (@kelseybrookes), a San Diego, California-based painter; San Francisco, California-based and Nigerian-born photographer Ike Edeani (@ikedeani); and, Lisa Congdon (@lisacongdon), a painter and illustrator living in San Francisco, California. Photo by @ikedeani.
- marinahendrix_28May I plzzzzzzz have a shoutout
- garaham9Nikon is better than canon
- yala_nnktكيف الحال
- photographer_laudyWhat kind of people are They are They forum america
- monikafebiola1999@dancool7 how is that stupid? Smh, photoraphy will never be stupid!
- b.y.t.c.hJust a cool thing you guys should do is just like put a photo of me on here?:) lol Jk..
- ruthkathleenCan u plz gimme a shout out?
- inspiringmumsThanks for this will have a look
- let_me_love_lubs_and_lari? Hmmmmmm ?
- emilycoco628Japan and Philippines 😊
Log in to like or comment.