kyranpittmanNo, really. These words were actually addressed to Bostonians by Arkansas State senator Nate Bell.
- jppullenSorry... Fuck HIM. Now off to his twitter to tell him in person.
- gayleyoungsBeing brain-dead is not an excuse for being in Senator, nor a requirement (though that is harder to prove given the GOP and RWNJ's there are today)
- inesmcbrydeI need to teach him a lesson on diplomacy & common sense inappropiate comments.
- asherly3what. a. twat.
- aidanackermanShameless use of a terrible situation to make a political point. You should be saddened by your own thoughtlessness.
- chriswoosterDon't bother sending thank you cards for all the times the U.S. has taken care of tornado cleanup in your state. Seriously un-American stuff, Nate.
- kyranpittmanComments intended for Rep. Bell can be directed to his twitter account: natebell4ar
- lambillioagain, mouth open insert foot. youll probably just eat it.
- groogrux05Go fuck yourself
- pjx5xQuit whining. People use tragedies to push gun control and crap all the time and that's ok? So let this guy make his point about gun rights. Fair game.
- latalaricoWhat a callous and unprofessional tweet aimed at the people of a city in crisis. Shame on you.
- firstmatebeckNone. We all felt really safe knowing the guns were in the hands of the right people. The law enforcement officials. Where they belong.
- aflammangTwat, douche, fuck, motherfucker, assclown, piece of shit. Did I miss one? I'm jotting them down for next time I want to lecture my kids about respect.....
- laurahusseinWhat a horrible, horrible excuse for a person.
- lulaoreMind boggling stupidity. I wonder how many innocent kids would be killed by being mistaken for the bomber!
- johnjp24Wow, always finding new lows.
- michaelmorinmaHe's on Facebook & the people of Boston are letting him know their dissatisfaction on his wall. Feel free to add your thoughts.
- svillecyclistZero. Our well regulated militia had the right weapons. Citizens don't need then if the militia had them.
Log in to like or comment.