missellefowlerUpdated living room plans - I made a lot of changes based on comments! I agreed with you all about the chaise - I just didn't know what to put there instead! Feel free to leave more suggestions - I'm reading them all! <3
- millie.ralphThat's pretty x
- consgarciawhere did you make this pics of your house??
- seashineYour couch should def face the window not kitchen.
- sammy.valadezGreat idea
- miss.ashlee.marielol I love the little cat on the couch!
- katieann192I think your couch should face the window not the kitchen
- amalialjcorbettThe couch should definitely face the window! That's my opinion but if you like it like that then it's up to you :)
- alexxaannei say the couch should face the bar cause if some people are at the bar, ur in the kitchen and some people are on the couch everyone can still talk and see each other. also i liked the orignal floor plan for this room much better than this one. with the chair in the corner behind the column you might feel very cut off from your living room and what if you wanna look out the large window?!
- sfarias25@alexxaanne if she has the couch like that how r they suppose to see the TV just stating my opinion not trying to pick a fight
- alexxaanne@sarahfarias02 no worries :) but with either set up, someone is gonna end up looking at that TV side ways
- sfarias25True @alexxaanne
- dareal_missesmouseLove that you changed the chaise but just a suggestion: the new one should be an armchair; for comfort when snuggling up and reading a book. Congrats on the new place and happy shopping/decorating.
- maryamshapouranFirst of all,You are beautiful and your condo will look so nice with your wonderful style ..I suggest you to not going for a L shape sofa , instead do the sofa with 2single chairs which you can easily move & also is not as casual as the L shaped sofa ( which I believe is more of your style ) and for dining table I love the jessica macclintock cotour collection ( mirrored dining table ) which is so beautiful ( and actually I owned it)
- liizlimaPut a chandelier on top of ur dinning table
- conway248You should push the sofa against the window wall it would look really pretty!
- kennedy_marleyTurn your sofa so it faces your t.v!!! I love you Elle!!!!
- clare.gansIf u put the sofa up against the glass it will fade don't do if!
- eloise.fitzsimonsI love that
- ayesha_siddiquiDoes anyone know what website she used?
- ebirge9@ayesha_siddiqui I think Elle used urbanbarn.com...Blair has talked about it in other videos. Hope this helps!
Log in to like or comment.