cali_shinin_star↗So I'm been wanting to do weekly meal preps🍱 ever since following @mealprepmondays ... But haven't gotten around go doing it... Tuesday night I put together a 👉👉BEGINNERS mini meal prep for the rest of the week... Lunch & dinners... Breakfast I drink a Body By Vi protein shake, in which I incorporate chia seeds & I get my daily serving of fruit.🍌🍓 Pictured below is boneless skin🐓 chicken, sautéed with onions and Serrano peppers and a little Szechuan sauce, mixed in with broccoli and mushrooms... And the other is ground turkey meat, 🐔 cooked with Serrano peppers and onions and various other taco type seasonings, mixed with pinquinto beans and corn🌽, which I can eat by itself or throw on a salad with salsa as dressing... And snacks are pistachios and steak beef jerky from Costco which is high in protein & low sodium. Also, for another high protein snack, 10 shrimps, 🍤 sautéed in coconut oil, Serrano peppers, garlic and onions with lime juice. Deeeeelish! 🔜 Stay tuned for next week when I try to complete one for the entire week.😬
- cali_shinin_star#mealprepmondays #Mealprep #shredz #gym #fitnessmotivation #fitfam #workout #fitspo #gymflow #gymlife #inshape #bodybyvi #healthyeating #weightloss #exercise #beastmode #weightlossjourney #diet #fitness #instamood #instagood #followme #iphonesonly #iphonesia #picoftheday #photooftheday #me #girl #instagramhub #bestoftheday
- mizzowaveNice enjoy.
- marieeyahhhIma do that! :)
- spark1_upCoconut oils my shiy
- mrqci@cali_l0veee girl you getting it in!
- deucedelacruzIm starting my meal preps next week, im excited to do it. good luck!
- ohgchewdaddy818Damn girl cooking 101 @cali_l0veee
- that.guy.kanoHow are those chia seeds and what are the benefits @cali_l0veee
- rainman408👌😁 #nice #ysi
- maldito.vicioI've been lookin for something like this forever. Thanks for sharing!
- theversionmaryI need to do this as well!
- cali_shinin_star@miajasmine you have to drink it fast because it turns into a jelly type substance and thickens! But there really isn't a taste to it!
- rox_star85Have you ever made the chia seeds into a pudding? It's 1/4cu chia to 1cu liquid. I used chocolate milk soaked for 3hrs or until the liquid is absorbed and topped it with a little whip cream.
- cali_shinin_star@rox_star85 ... Can't say that I have? Does it taste good LOL?
- rox_star85I used dark chocolate almond milk for mine and didn't add any extra sweetener to the liquid. It was good with whip on top and the texture is like tapioca pudding.
- bayblingI do this for my mom.
- tita_amorNiiice. Did you stick to it?
- tatishannae@boriqua_baby @rissa40
- mz_anonymouzDo you have a workout schedule ?
Log in to like or comment.