instagramToday would have marked world-renowned Czech architect Jan Kaplický’s 76th birthday. He is best known for his remarkable futuristic buildings scattered around Britain, including the Selfridges department store in Birmingham, which takes the shape of a blue free-form iceberg covered in silver disks and displays Kaplický's typical otherworldly touch. His beautiful designs can also be appreciated through Instagram photographs taken at the Lord's Cricket Ground’s press box in London and the Museo casa Enzo Ferrari in Italy. Photo by @rferreira27
- harryjt_I've been there
- bego0000yjvo4jk itD,jx,, ,, ufFuRgk iiH v
- dxnieloldfxeldbeen ther
- zoomeronWindows 7 wallpaper
- alexanderagirreDibde esta eso?¿?
- ibader_mbwaw waht is it !!
- yumnazizLol that's my city!
- elliebarker01My city
- aly.kfWHEN I SCROLLED PAST THIS I THOUGHT IT WAS A BUTT ONFG
- iron.knightI've been to it a couple times!! Quite nice place besides I live in that city
- mobixsaffariWindows 7
- a.w.c.12I been there
- tdean196Is that the windows 7 wallpaper 😤
- tdean196Template on that day is good but not as good as this morning news on my laptop is more important 😈
- tdean196And I live in London in the rich's places and I have a £15000000 house over there
- ezza26kateIs that the bullring shopping centre Birmingham
Log in to like or comment.