ed.templetonDoing our best Wisconsin Death Trip. #ianmackaye #theevens
- ed.templeton@clintwoodside Ian was saying he felt sloppy, but I liked it. Thought they sounded great. He told me he met you.
- mathewmorandTwo dudes that defined a lot or aspects of my life.
- ed.templeton@koganlhidekel thanks!
- ed.templeton@martinsthoughts to clarify, he wrote a song called Straight Edge @icecoldchrissy and it turned into a movement outside of Ian.
- martin_26_mBasically what I meant, he is the godfather of what the movement became
- martin_26_mI remember walking into the dischord house and seeing people folding and gluing LP covers
- clintwoodsideWe high fived... He was slammed with people, I had to leave... I chatted with Amy for a second. Gave them zines... Told them you say hi... And ran. Very fast one.
- breedfordGo to #mpls and then come to #oakland. Then go #home. #Please.
- ed.templeton@breedford To whom are you asking these things? Ian or me?
- joshagranIan wasn't interested in karaoke :(
- breedfordHa. Both.
- xompy_scarlo@lewbega YOU READ MY MIND!!!
- lewbega@solracarlos Read it like a book.
- mountaincatking"I don't want to hear it!"
- senderudThey were excellent
Log in to like or comment.