tshoxenreiderWriting a future blog post the old-fashioned way - just to slow down, enjoy the process, and hear my brain think. I couldn't do this all the time, but this morning, it's fun.
- andeezomermanHave you read The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron? It's amazing how many of my blog ideas come from "morning pages".
- rebekah.goughStill my favorite way to write a post too especially at a coffee shop! ;)
- tshoxenreider@natureofaservant it's on my to-read list!
- melidamoniqueIt has been so long since I have written my thoughts down with a pen and paper. *Note to self....
- melissastoverI do that sometimes
- se7en_hoodsI like that!!! Once a week I spend an hour or two... Blogging without a computer... Get so much done in that time!!!
- soveryblessedI love doing that every once and a while!
- angie_green1I journaled our family vacation last year on paper, then blogged when we got back. It was so nice to sit each evening and reflect on the day and feel the words rather than type, delete, retype. I was much more deliberate and loved it.
- redeeming_tableI need to do that at times as well. Pen & paper--really soothing.
- briannunnerydd/Month/yy love!
- tshoxenreider@briannunnery I can't stop now that I've lived overseas....
- kidscommunicateLove to journal that way... :)
Log in to like or comment.