nadyahutagalungFrom the top of the house on the 3rd floor the rain just filled up.. Then all through the second floor.. Down to the ground floor.. Rain water filled the house. The 3rd floor balcony drain was blocked by debris from a recent renovation so the water forced its way in through the closed doors. It's been a stressful & exhausting day after a night of insomnia. But hey, at least I have a roof over my head, my loved ones are safe and I will have a warm meal tonight. Far more than millions of others who are truly suffering right now.
- yard_lieIt's true..grateful for whatever comes to life ^^ @nadyahutagalung
- cinzialiyastay safe nad n family!
- siegdelacroixI can't imagine! I never had this problem in all my years living in a semi thank goodness else i would have freaked out too. I hope the money damage isn't too much!
- karimaalwipositive thinking 👍everything happens for a good reason ...
- lisacprivatoBah humbug babe. Lemme know if you need me and a pail....... big love.
- lisahayatunnufusSemangat ya ka!
- lina_7heavenhijabYa ampunnn....ak jg pernah ky gituhhh....capek bersih2nya π_π
- yulantamiMbak nadya kata2nya positif bgt
- yulantamiBikin termotivasi :)
- auntieotty13Mbk nadya rumahnya di bukit timah???
- roteneseWhat a great attitude @nadyahutagalung
- hayuprameswariBetul Kak @nadyahutagalung ..ours is just a little sorrow at all..
- myrnanstPositive Thinking leads you to a positive attitude bravo sis very proud of you @nadyahutagalung
- chailinglowOh dear! Hope all is sorted soon.
- agnesostinSabar ya tante @nadyahutagalung .. Kalo alm om Chrisye bilang BadDay pasti berlalu 😊😀
- sandraaprioSenasib sama saya kak, saru skenario.. Huhuhuuu
- njoshsandyalways be positive thinking and had a positive energy and mood made u beautiful Ms. @nadyahutagalung
Log in to like or comment.