bonappetitmag"Spicy baby radishes from @UnSqGreenmarket. Roasted in a hot pan with their greens attached. They're amazing served with a touch of balsamic and a slice of prosciutto!" @aprilbloomfield #BAInstaTakeover
- bonappetitmag@mos_steph @aprilbloomfield can tell you! Or, go to bonappetit.com/recipes/2013/04/roasted-radishes for a similar recipe.
- aprilbloomfieldHey @mos_steph we cover the greens in a little foil then added a little oil in a heavy bottomed pan slowly caramelize the radish bottoms then gently unravel the foil and carry on frying / roast until light crispy season with @jacobsensaltco drizzle with olive oil and a little balsamic .
- johannamcdanielartthis looks like a watercolor painting!
- charcharcool@semisweetmegan make me these
- dansgoodsideI love roasted or sauteeing radishes! More people need to hop on that band wagon!
- mos_steph@aprilbloomfield @bonappetitmag Thanks! Trying it out. Yum.
- aprilbloomfieldGreat @mos_steph they won't take long to cook maybe 6-7 mins
- mos_steph@aprilbloomfield Perf. Thanks for the tip!
- aprilbloomfieldLet me know how you get on @mos_steph !
- kara7677@aprilbloomfield I 💜 radishes
- aprilbloomfieldMe to @kara7677 so under rated of you ask me !
- mos_steph@aprilbloomfield Will do. Thanks!!
- kara7677Very @aprilbloomfield! Crusty bread with herb butter, radishes and maldon is the best snack ever
- krankenstein@delanceyseattle maybe if they're too spicy on their own!
- sholdicefamilyI just roasted radishes the other night. They were amazing!
- courtneyreneepostI want to try these sooo bad they are beautiful !!!!! @orangyboy77
- white_connorI know!! @courtneyreneee2013
Log in to like or comment.