nusophisticateThis @ASOS dress for work? The pattern is a bit busy, but a white blazer can fix that right up. Right? #R29MyStylist
- thetrophywife28Id wear a bold blazer (red blue or pink) with matching mid heel shoes. B&W goes with everything. @nusophisticate
- nusophisticate@curveebeauty glad you consign. Now I can pull the trigger 😉
- nusophisticate@thetrophywife28 that's a bold take on it. Thx Miss
- thetrophywife28@nusophisticate sorry!! I tend to forget these things..i work in a lab..all i need is a white lab coat & i can wear anything i want.. :(
- nusophisticate@thetrophywife28 I like the bold take though. It works for lots of office environmenta
- hintofglamourA white blazer fixes everything 😉
- thetrophywife28@nusophisticate phew! Its just the dress is already work appropriate in length and design. To jazz it up a bit id add color to the outfit with the blazer n heels n some jewelry. If an office is where you work that doesnt mean you have to be drab. Sometimes loving going to work can be all in what you wear to work and how you wear it. Color makes people happy. :)
- nusophisticate@hintofglamour true!!!
- surgibI think a pale/canary yellow blazer would be nice. Not to hold but yet as predictable as white. Add nude pumps and accessories and I think you have a beautiful spring and office appropriate look!
- surgib*not as bold
- marcherobinsonI love this dress! I got it for a firm party and is wear it to work too sans blazer but I work in a business casual environment. A white blazer would def tone down the print
Log in to like or comment.