alessandraambrosio#prayforboston words by @kellyslater 🙏🙏🙏🙏
- emilijae_Me to @fabi @fabiannagg
- mareslindaWe need God in our hearts ♡
- wendyy2912Prayers for Syria as well
- tmccarthyv@jaimelee622 hahaha it's okay. I don't have the best temper either. And keep working at it! U can do it. I believe in u:))) I kno it's tough but don't give up and don't forget to ask God for strength
- z.s.wenbest wishes to them
- delilah.mrYes, absolutely agree
- sofiaticianelli#luto #boston
- nooriealalousi@gashleyg you are so right. r.i.p to everybody.
- bp728@jaimelee622 First off, the golden rule existed long before Christianity. But to the substance of your argument, if believing in god makes you feel like a better person and gives your life direction, then I say go forward. But let's be clear, religious beliefs are the basis for religious zealots; although, they have twisted those beliefs.
- bp728@jaimelee622 Passion about atheism often stems from the desire to let others know that you can live a moral and good life without religion (contrary to what religion tells us). Thanks for the civil, intellectual conversation. :)
- tthieleWise words... #prayforboston thanks @alecambrosio @kellyslater
- julandrafPassion boston
- shawna_nicole15That's really not the point nastex7, people are afraid to leave their homes, go to work ;they have shut down our transportation systems, buisiness are closing up shop early until this bastard ia caught and brought to justice
- shawna_nicole15Whether it was Boston, or Russia THIS NEEDS TO STOP!!
- shawna_nicole15#people need to feel safe again! Whether it was a massacre or three people were hurt, three is too many, this should have never happened
Log in to like or comment.