danecookReconnect with loved ones in Boston via Twitter, FB, or #RedCross Safe and Well: http://t.co/1Ta8I7mfJu #BostonMarathon
- tom_mabbottBecause people are ignorant and stupid and do not know enough about anything in the world so they say uninformed ignorant words...
- aaryntaylorThat guy. Lol like the Jenna marbles video "thanks Obama" .
- nhjimbo78Because the safety of the American people starts at the top and you had to know he would be the first DB to put his face on TV apologizing for the loss of yet more loved ones. It starts with him
- nhjimbo78We have the tecnology to spot a missle comming at us from accross the world but cant employ these practices to spot one under our feet. Get real! It not ignorant or stupid dumbass its common sense
- dustinduncan24You have no clue nhjimbo78! No clue!
- nhjimbo78Dustin have you any friends and family that might have been standing in or around any of the blast that took place?
- nhjimbo78The president just promised justice on tv go figure... Thank you Mr.President that means alot to the parents that lost their 8 yr old son.
- nhjimbo78The words of Obama after Sandy Hook. As a country, we have been through this too many times. Whether it is an elementary school in Newtown, or a shopping mall in Oregon, or a temple in Wisconsin, or a movie theater in Aurora, or a street corner in Chicago, these neighborhoods are our neighborhoods and these children are our children. And we’re going to have to come together and take meaningful action to prevent more tragedies like this, regardless of the politics.
- nhjimbo78dustinduncan I see you have no answer to the question I asked, I do have friends and family that might have been a part of this and if you do not then not only are you lucky but more cluless then I. What was done to prevent this from happening?
- glimmerlitI am praying for my home town!
- mrflodstedt737@nhjimbo78 Okay so let's make you president. You have 3.8 million square miles to keep free from a bomb that any one of millions of people could easily build using items you can buy at Wal Mart. Yeah sounds easy buddy, wtf is wrong with the government.
- ljm9167@dyllanf91 fellow Leo, agreed!
- nhjimbo78I would make a great president and even better then that the Geico lizzard would have been a top choice but I guess we will all need to settle for who we have. The good news is he will never be it again so after all is said and done capt mrflodstedt737 there is a light at the end of the tunnel. My question remains, What was done to prevent this from happening? As with all leadership it starts at the top and it is deeds not words. I know he was to busy trying to get assualt rifles and hi-cap mags banned when it seems he should be looking at the shelves of Walmart Stores... Son of a bitch they should make you president
- t_a_photography2016Canada is praying for all who were injured as well!! And I for one, agree that Obama needs to go. He should not be president. One of the news channels (don't remember which one) stated that they had a suspect in one of the hospitals that was being treated and had police guarding his room door. After this was released Obama had them go correct themselves. Now he is saying that it wasn't a terrorist attack because nobody is admitting to it. Seems suspicious to me.
- taymoneyfreshTHE REDCROSS IS A SCAM!!! ONLY 2% OF THE MONEY RAISED GOES TO THE VICTIMS OF THESE DISASTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- madisonmccutcheonRed toss is not a scam. It helps people through every disaster. They do volunteer work and do not get paid. All money goes to the people who have been hit by the disaster
- madisonmccutcheon@taymoneyfresh ^
- pelevian@stacylynn74 u r correct..the Red Cross probably still owes money from Katrina.
Log in to like or comment.