tshoxenreiderThe closet under our stairs, affectionately called Narnia, gets our focus for this week's #projectsimplify. Post on Tuesday, where you can post before-and-after pics all week of this week's hot spot: That Pesky Closet. Your house will thank you for it!
- tshoxenreiderAlso, I know it makes more sense to call a closet under the stairs something like Privet Drive or Little Whinging, but well, we want this play area to be a happy space.
- sweetopia_Narnia is perfect, I love it. :)
- jessica_426Ahhh! We had a Narnia closet growing up!
- se7en_hoodsWonderful, inspiring!!!
- petit_elefantI want to go to Narnia
- annalloydstudioNeeds some coats to be Narnia. :-)
- tshoxenreider@anaspangle There's usually coats hanging in the front that the kids have to go through, but I've taken them out to work on the closet. They'll go back in. :)
- annalloydstudioAha, I see. That makes sense! We don't really have specific coat closets here in Australia.
Log in to like or comment.