Maiko (舞妓) is an apprentice geisha in western Japan, especially Kyoto. Their jobs consist of performing songs, dances, and playing the shamisen (three-stringed Japanese instrument) for visitors during feasts. Maiko are usually aged 15 to 20 years old and become geisha after learning how to dance (a kind of Japanese traditional dance), play the shamisen, and learning Kyō-kotoba (dialect of Kyoto), regardless of their origins.
- insplawan@mmmmmink เยเยเย
- guesswho_misswusha× poor dog
- k_marzipanHe cant take his eyes off her-.-
- yuko_cherryCute photo <3
- _n.xare you Chinese and is that dog chines if he is I have a Chinese doy that that is the same dog as me
- _n.xNot doy I mean dog
- patrybanayotmarutaro se divirte con los chinos
- colormeblank33They are all beautiful! :)
- isaiahsthroneそれは文化の多くを示して美しい画像美しい日本人女性とフル品種日本の犬 😊👘🐶
- maemaestilesWhat an awesome shot!
- scottythomIs that you @genssm and @ktebsworth ???
Log in to like or comment.