Just got home and saw that landscapers cut the hummingbird branch. Wtf.
Worst welcome home of all fucking time.
- thesensesfive@jerrydemmert by we you mean Alaskans?
- cdickerson@kellyoxford would they have already laid eggs at this point? Birds are a hearty animal- they may have time to rebuild!
- sparklemotion_White girl problems
- meganparkithereI would be so fucking pissed
- asteezyHummingbirds are extremely territorial, hopefully the little critters will rebuild!
- instacaisAw, Kelly, so sorry. I hope they come back to you.
- emy_juneUgh, my heart fell to my tummy when I read this. I'm sorry :(. About your hummingbirds and some of these self righteous buttheads.
- lizhcarpenterThis seriously bums me out. So sorry, Kelly.
- jimkhalifa305@kellyoxford birds carry diseases
- knoltingI'm sorry :( what a bummer
- currabarMaybe they are (very quickly, they are quick) planning how to build an even better home in a nice newly trimmed home. Maybe a little "when life give you lemons..." motivational sign hung on the palm will encourage them. Sad news.
- raewood2302That is really disappointing I bet....
- essgeezWtg landscape, hummingbird haters
- wolver_breenJust got home from my second job to support my father who suffers from dementia. Wtf
- laura.s.morrisThat's awful! Here's a live hummingbird cam you can watch until yours rebuilds: http://tinyurl.com/yhpp2un.
- emy_juneUgh. Why do people compete for this "I have it worse" shit? Or like, because there are always worse things in the world, someone can't get upset over the "smaller" things. Get off your high horses. (Or low horses, as the case may be).
- sirceltaeb😔 oh, my. poor little hummingbird.
Log in to like or comment.