calivintageok you guys. i'm on an organization kick. how do you store your nail polish? #r29mystylist
- maphobbitIn a large but cute tin.
- haha_shhhI have a friend swears by keeping her Essie in the fridge. Butter drawer.
- i_doughnut_care_Giant mason jars! I like being able to see what I've got.
- calivintage@cedarandsnow ooh, i like that idea! i used to keep them in a clear lucite purse, but they started overflowing. i think i need to upgrade!
- izzylovesdingdingI use a vintage spice rack that i painted
- calivintage@laviecestyeye ooh, pictures please! ;)
- jonamaiI made a little diy bowl for them out of an old record.
- chelseabirdd@calivintage In a clear plastic tub, that I way I have them all in one place and I can easily see the colors!
- inmysundaybestI store them in a wooden bowl :)
- mrs_hoxSilicone ice cube trays. The essie bottles fit perfectly!
- meowskI have a small drawer Tupperware type thing. It's in my recent photos if you want to see it.
- mermaidsandmeowsI have my collection stored in two tupperware shoe boxes
- katemariesfLetterpress trays!
- ppfgirlAgree with @meowsk - the drawer organizer is great b/c you can separate by color :)
- arielshannoncohenthe essie bottles fit perfectly in the clear acrylic polish organizers from the container store
- babasoukIn a cute baba basket! ;)
- suzycreamcheeseVintage spice rack
- pearlyoIn a glass vase👍
Log in to like or comment.