brokenlenscapWhat lies beneath | took some experimental photos today with @tantron . Had quite a good time.
- wanderlustoriesSickkkk man!
- brokenlenscap@tatum22 @mattytux thank you guys!!
- brokenlenscap@wanderlustories @yelo66 @pui_natthawut thanks!!
- brokenlenscap@o_t_s_t_e thank you!!
- brokenlenscap@rainbowsm21 It's kind of untitled right now but I'm glad this picture could evoke such emotion and feeling for you!!
- rainbowsm21Can I have this picture?? I want to see it when I sad. It's hard to tell why I suddenly love this picture. May be I really don't want to think all the problems that happen to me. I felt tired to defeat obstacles and problems by myself. At first sight, I liked this photo because of his cuteness and gentleness. But then the second sight, some feeling came out from this picture. Then final sight, I started to cry in my heart cause I felt jealous that he can lie peacefully bt I lie down with anger and lonely... *cry*
- rainbowsm21I wish I could be like him someday.
- joaoricaI like this a lot. Clearly not as much as @rainbowsm21 but still a lot! Congrats on the feature! 😊
- bonjourkayesimply beautiful.
- rainbowsm21yeah,@goodnightpandabear. It's simply beautiful and meaningful to me.
- rainbowsm21If it's got a name, I hope it name is Lying in Peacefully thoughts. Peace is already included freely, gentlely and quietly.
- bonjourkaye@rainbowsm21 totaly agreed for me it shows compassion trying to breath in waterworld but in the end land is where we belong and to where it accepts our capabilities IT'S SO MEANINGFUL.
- ekalfwons_laicepsWe can all try to be Poseidon but it will never work sorry to bust your underwater bubble ;)
- gfernandochVery nice picture ! Tnks for share !!
- khedryamazing amazing amazing!!!!
- adamjoelsmithThis is awesome
- brokenlenscap@adamjoelsmith thanks so much man!
- steph_sloan@kelsknecht at the hot pots
Log in to like or comment.