kcnobodyGuacamole + Sweet Potato = AWESOME!!! This combo is what I eat after working out (crossfit now) EVERY...SINGLE...TIME, it is that good! It's kind of like a kick-ass version of potato salad.
Since I'm lazy (and usually shaking after my workouts) I make this bad boy quick and easy like so... 🅰Make the Guac! *or have it already prepared, hint, hint*
🔹2 avocados (or 1 HUGE one)
🔹1 small ripe tomato, chopped
🔹1 small onion, diced
🔹salt & pepper to taste 🅱Prepare the Sweet Potato! *lazy microwave style for me*
🔹Rinse/Clean (I use a veggie scrubber)
🔹Dry with paper towel
🔹Stab to death with fork
🔹Wrap back up in damp paper towel
🔹Microwave on High for about 4 mins (if it's HUGE use 5 mins probably)
🔹Remove from microwave, unwrap from paper towel, and cut into sections/cubes (use CAUTION, this thing is HOT)
🔹De-skin if you want (again, be careful)
At this point I throw the sweet potato in a bowl, add about 3 BIG spoonfuls of guac to it, mix it up..then EAT IT!
I usually pair with eggs for a full meal (gotta get my protein on). Yum...breakfast of champions (or hungry people) 🍴
- kcnobodyWhy IG?! Why do you always mess up my formatting? Sigh...
- kcnobody#yum #nomnom #eatclean #eatrealfood #justeatrealfood #jerf #paleo #primal #food #foodporn #crossfit #beginner #workout #fitness #fit #fitspo #health #healthy #trainmean #exercise #eatbigliftbig #guacamole #avocado #sweetpotato #recipe #love #life
- mrbriteshineUmmm...anything i can use besides sweet pot...yuk!
- kcnobody@mrbriteshine Hmm...sweet potato is basically my carb source for this dish. You could always use a regular potato. Another option might be cauliflower...break into pieces then steam or boil to desired texture and mix? I have not tried this version though...might need to experiment.
- mrbriteshineOh yum! That does sound good! I love cauliflower! :) thaanx bunchess for ur awesome tip
- kcnobody@mrbriteshine No problem, hope it turns out good 🍴👍
Log in to like or comment.