jamieoliverIts Burdock guys and this is what you can use it for its a really unusual ingredient but very very good when treated right and on the menu people get excited !! Woop woop big love #jamie
- hellojuiThinly shaved burdock fried in light tempura batter. Best root veggie crisp as snacks, as garnish etc
- theartofchikaWe in Japan call it Gobou :) yum :)
- jes2e2caTried burdock tea is very good too
- heal01I'm sure you used to be able to by dandelion and burdock drink?... I remember one ltr contained 1% burdock and absolutely no dandelion ...cool
- forktofloraWhat book is this @jamieoliver I would love to find it!!!
- divine_miss_bI love burdock root & carrots julienned, then sautéed in a sesame oil, then ad a little water
- divine_miss_b& tamari soy sauce, cover & sauté until tender. Delicious!!! :)
- sedajunKoreans love it
- kmarie_seaFavourite burdock recipe?
- satokobWe eat it all the time in Japan!
- unstable_astatineWhat does it taste like?
- mummawuUsed to love dandelion and burdock drink as a kid ... Is it still around??
- erjie2I throw it into my chicken soup or pork rib soup! Yum!
- _sinnaj_Can you like one of my Pictures? Please Jamie Oliver @jamieoliver
- wickedwahhineMy hubby is a genius with the burdock. Nishime!
- erin___leighAlso great medicinal plant!
- aishite_hime@jamieoliver can you please tell me the title of this book? The author would also be great. Thank you.
Log in to like or comment.