enjoyyourjourneyFirstly, for our second year, we promise we'll work on our finger-hearts. :) Secondly, for everyone that shared this, I want to thank you all once again. #NYC helped me spread this far across the world and that was simply amazing. I'm not only glad I was able to get that tweet from Matt Lauer for Kristen, but I'm glad I was able to make so many people smile in the process. With that said, I must say that this has all become a little overwhelming. At 160 post, my goal was complete. This project now belongs to all you awesome people. Spread the love and happiness whenever you can. You're buying a cup a coffee? Secretly pay for the person behind you. I promise, it feels good! Some people have come up to me and asked me to help their man become a better one...that's just not right. I did what I did because Kristen is a wonderful woman and I was also raised by a wonderful woman. I enjoy treating her like a princess because I was most certainly raised by a queen. If something doesn't work out with someone, WHO CARES?! Just move on and don't let it change who YOU are. And thank you for those defending me against the mean comments, but just leave them be. Envy, meanness and greed is the religion of the mediocre. Well, that's it! I'm out if here! I'll come back maybe when I pop the question ;) Thanks again everyone, I'll find a way to thank you all one day #EYJDK -> #EYJNYC !!!!!! PS: I do want to plug in something. Not a link to me or something I'm doing, but to my friends that helped me with this project. @tonychazze @ortizpro @ming_al_ghul @thapostman Tim, Joey and Josh...I'm lucky to have supporting and great friends like you. I'm upset they didn't mention your name in the article, but I want everyone to know how thankful I am to you guys! I'm super lucky to have you guys as friends.
- the_daily_wandererTouching. *tear* Well we didn't do it for the publicity. Its fun being behind the scenes. Hower that cup of coffee would be nice :P
- messina_mamaI needed this today! All the news is so sad and down right scary. We all needed a little snibit of a story like this today. ❤ From the bottom of my heart thanks D and K ☺. And hello all the way from Louisiana. 👋
- lilian_bellezSaw this in Yahoo Singapore newsroom. Awesome idea n certainly memorable for the 2 of u... Enjoy your journey 😘😍👏👏👏🍀
- marielgrace@enjoyyourjourney - with all the negativity and hate swirling around these days... thank you for proving that LOVE is universal. Cheers from Maine 👏👏👍👍
- nightlifefunGod bless you guys, in a world where evil is winning, there is still hope. Thanks for sharing your story @enjoyyourjourney #eyjdk #love
- nikistickyickyHow adorable!! She is a lucky gal!! Best wishes to you both for your ever continuing love story! -Niki from Southern California
- healthybodynmindYou just went past NYC. I am someone in Indonesia (yes across the world from you) and I read about your story on a British newspaper over the Internet. You went past New York darlings :) world it is! God bless you both! :)
- katiecawoodCongratulations from Indiana!
- socialrosyGood luck to you both! Wish you'd keep this going. Maybe share advice or just occasional photos?
- labombechery@ashzash hit the hashtag and read the flyer.... too cute
- karenlykarmaYou have the best attitude about life and happiness. Best wishes to you both!! Loved your story and your journey💜💜💜
- crosssssspretty @ccchloe903
- johnvincent_thebullHow are you guys now?! How about an update!
- samurai_bearzuBravo bro, bravo!
- alyssaald@johnvincent_thebull this is actually my cousin and cousin in law! they got married in august 😁
Log in to like or comment.