tshoxenreiderIt was one of those toddler-pouring-all-the-milk-on-the-table, preschooler-spilling-rice-on-the-rug, sister-kicking-brother-and-therefore-needing-to-copy-sentences kind of morning. All before 8 am. #waiterbringmeamojito
- citrushollyWe had that same kind of morning.
- mrsbeairdI like the idea of copying appropriate scripture, hiding it in their hearts while disciplining them.
- plansformotherhood*hugs* it'll get better. And if it doesn't? The clock resets at nap/bed time
- vintagesproutThis is an amazing way to discipline!💗
- kellywiggainsMy six-year-old is not going to like this picture very much, but I LOVE it.
- redeeming_tableI am pinning this to my personal mama board, then pouring a grapefruit gin tonic
- mmzpaulLol! My daughter is a pro at coping sentences. Thank goodness for the concordance. All kinds of goodies to be found!
- redandhoneyI LOVE this idea... but my 4.5 yr old doesn't read yet.
- knittybittiesWe've been writing a lot of verses here too. Molding hearts.
- lindseycornettLOVE the idea of writing verses! Would love to hear more about your discipline process, Tsh!
- tshoxenreider@redeeming_table Ha! Awesome.
- tshoxenreider@redandhoney We only do this with the 8-yr-old; the 2 and 5-yr-olds still get good ol' time outs.
- tshoxenreider@lindseycornett Weeeeell... Lately it's been more survival mode than anything, or so it feels. I can write about it sometime though, yeah. :)
- rdschislerI feel like I need to assign verse copying to myself. :(
- emilyfarrarschulzFantastic!!! I've got a few sentence writers here today too!
- warmloveOh my we have had such similar mornings & the same copying sentences. :)))
Log in to like or comment.