natgeoPhoto by @argonautphoto (Aaron Huey) Flying into SFO > an #Aerial of some kind of deposit pools near Bayfront Park in the Southern end of #SanFrancisco #Bay near the Dumbarton Bridge. Anyone know what these are? #iphoneonly
- jessebrozOxbow river :)
- camaradatavoIt seems a joke....
- mariaz23Se ve igual a los vasos sanguíneos del ojo....genil!
- rgb003These are salt beds
- susekaterSome ideas but no one conclusion. What's it??😕
- alex_choleIs that a leaf up close cause its looks like a brainstorm...
- asterisk_applesauce@natgeo yes, those are the salt flats in Coyote Hills near Fremont, Newark, and Union City. There are trails to walk through where the salty water foams and then glides over the still water like giant bubble bath spray over your feet. It's a lovely experience.
- dangerousdina@ar1na_ @dariale1
- ersa1981It's s blood vessels! I'm sure!
- yashisawesome1234Tape worm
- aliesfahaaneeBlood vessels of an eye!
- mrockhouseOxbow lakes... I would expect to see some here but I dont
- khairunnisa_azmanBlood vessels at eye
Log in to like or comment.